Digital Marketing Course and Training in Surat
Learn advanced digital marketing course from experts and make your future bright that everyone wants.
- Real knowledge from real people
- Get the value that you deserve
- Accomplish your goals
Fill up your real details and let us be part of your journey
Why a digital marketing career - A wise decision to make
It’s the fastest-growing field. In times of tough competition, not only businesses, corporations, and service providers but also influencers, celebrities, industry leaders, and anyone who is generating revenue through an idea require a strong and proactive marketing person. That could be you!
We have the best digital marketing course ever, with 100+ hours of practical sessions & live Projects that provide you with 100% industry experience.
if you aim to build a fruitful digital marketer career, the added benefit comes from knowing its entirety. FrameLine is proudly a trusted destination for practical digital marketing courses in Surat.
Get a Call Back
Why get digital marketing training from Frameline?
Who should join the Digital Marketing Course In Surat?
Digital marketing field is an ocean of opportunities out there. Whether you are a student or a graduate individual, an entrepreneur, a job seeker, an IT professional or anyone with the aim to build a growing career in the advertising world can pursue a digital marketing course, regardless of your educational qualification.
Digital marketing is a matter of interest. If you are not a technical person but have a keen interest and ability to learn marketing concepts and fundamentals of how marketing impacts people and sells. Then you are the right one who should join the best digital marketing course training center in the town.
As a Digital Marketing Institute, we have trained more than 5000 students across the world. in courses Like Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, E-commerce Marketing, and Drop-shipping.
Now let’s discuss about what course syllabus and curriculum will be in your digital marketing training program.
Frameline advanced digital marketing course curriculum
- What is Marketing
- Terminology of Marketing
- Types of Market
- Difference between Marketing & Selling
- Buying cycle
- Functions of Marketing
- Marketing mix.
- B2B vs. B2C Marketing
- Market Segmentation and positioning
Understanding & Growth of Digital Marketing
- Definition of Digital Marketing
- Evolution of Online Marketing
Digital Marketing Channels
- Paid Search
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
Types of Digital Campaigns
- Brand Awareness Campaigns
- Lead Generation Campaigns
- Sales Promotion Campaigns
- Customer Service Campaigns
- Traffic Generation Campaigns
- Engagement & Remarketing Campaigns
- What is Brand.
- The Basics of Branding
- Branding Vs. Marketing
- Branding Strategy & Brand Equity
- Creating Your Brand
- Protecting your Brand– name, tag line, logo, trademark & copywrite
- Types of Brands
- What is Graphic Design
- Elements of Graphic Design
- Graphic Design principle
- Tools intro: Canva, Corel, InDesign
- Business kit design: logo, visiting card, letterhead
- Document design: resume, social media posts and banners
- Why Video Marketing is important in 2022 & beyond
- Type of Videos
- Essential Elements of Video
- How to promote Video
- Animated Video Creation
- Camera Skills & Video Creation
Buying Domain & Hosting
- Getting started with Introduction
- How to Select Right Domain Name
- Booking Domain and Hosting
Uploading & Customizing HTML Page
- Setup Hosting Panel Or C-Panel
- File Manager Introduction
- HTML Page Upload & Customize in File Manager
- Setting up your corporate mail
Getting Started with Website Creation
- Setting Up Default WordPress theme
- Introduction to wp dashboard
- How to upload new theme
- Page Creation
- Adding image & video to page
- Adding google map to page
- Adding Forms to page
- Setting up Menu
- Post Creation
- Fundamentals of Digital Analytics
- Google Analytics 4 (GA4) live setup
- Bing analytics live setup
- Study of online user behaviors
- Data analysis and conversion improvement strategies
- Traffic Sources
Advanced google analytics
- Campaign Tracking
- Event Tracking
- Conversion setup to measure Leads, e-commerce.
- Advance Segmentation
- Custom Report Creation in GA4
- Google Tag Manager
About Search Engines
- What is Search Engine
- History of Search Engines
- How search works
- What is SEO
Importance of Keywords
- What are Keywords
- Type of keywords
- keywords Research
- How to use Keywords For SEO
- keyword density, Proximity & Prominence
- Keywords mapping
Website Auditing for SEO
- what is Website Auditing
- How to Audit website for SEO
On Page SEO Elements
- Setting up Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tool)
- Adding SEO Plugin (for WordPress)
- URL Structure
- Meta Tags
- Heading Elements (H1 to H12)
- Alt Tags
- Content writing for SEO
- Anchor Text
- internal site linking
- optimizing pages & post for SEO
- Grammar & Plagiarism
Technical SEO Elements
- Core Web Vitals
- Schema Markup
- Robot Exclusion Standard
- Redirection 301 307 404
Off Page SEO Elements
- Link Building Techniques
- Competitor Link Evaluation
- Search Engine Submission
- outbound links
- Directory Submission
- Social Media Bookmarking
- Business Reviews
- Local Listing
- Article Submission
- Classified Submission
- CSS submission
- Web 2.0 Submission
- Question-Answer Sites
- Introduction of social media marketing
- Pillars of social media marketing
- Industry specific social media strategy making and execution
- Listening and Engagement
- Social Media Reporting
- Facebook marketing
- Twitter marketing
- LinkedIn marketing
- Instagram marketing
- YouTube marketing
- Quora marketing
- Using Social Media Automation tools (Metricool, Buffer, Hootsuite etc.)
- Inbound Marketing fundamentals
- Key Pillars of Inbound Marketing
- Understand and implement the concept of funnel marketing
- Strategize the plans for attracting a relevant audience using cost effective methods
- Learn to use automation tools such as HubSpot, Push Engage & landing page builders
- Start to strategically analyze your campaigns and tactically improve them
- What is Blog
- Blogging Terminology
- Benefits of Blogging
- Types of Blogging
- How To Write A Blog: Best Practices
- Promote Your Blog
- Monetize Your Blog in different ways
- Content Marketing Fundamentals
- Generating Content Ideas for Business
- Creating Effective Content
- Content Promotion (Distribution)
- Principles of Lead Generation
- Pillars of Lead Generation
- Lead Nurturing: Best Practices
- Lead Generation Tools
- Fundamentals of Email Marketing
- Creating and managing Email lists
- Steps to Start Email Marketing (Mailchimp, getresponse)
- How to check analytics of email marketing campaign
- Newsletters Creation
- Autoresponders Creation
- How to write effective emails
- Email Marketing Automation
- Drip Campaigns Creation
- Automation Creation
- Email Marketing & Automation Tools
- What is ORM
- Why ORM
- Benefits of ORM
- How to build Reputation
- Corporate Reputation Building
- Traditional PR vs. ORM
- How to Enhance your ORM
- Case Studies
Fundamentals of Paid Marketing
- Understand & Create Customer Journey
- Keyword Research & Planning
- Online Advertising Advantages
- Key Online Advertising Players
- Types of Online Ad Inventory
- Direct vs. Programmatic Media Buying
- Ad Buying Methods
Google Ads Search (PPC) Advertising:
- Introduction to Search Ads
- Google Ads Account Setup
- Google Ads Glossary
- Introduction to Google Ads campaign Structure
- Keyword Research & planning
- Creating Your First Search Campaign
- Search Campaign Best Practices
- Bing Ads Account Setup
- Bing Ads Glossary
- Introduction to Bing Ads campaign Structure
Advanced Search Advertising (Live Campaign Based with Budget)
- Dynamic Ads
- Call Only Campaigns
- Conversion tracking Setup
- Live Campaign
- Advanced Bid Management
oogle Display Network (GDN) Advertising (Live Campaign Based with Budget)
- Introduction to Google Display Network
- Google Display Planner Tool
- Launching Display Campaign
- Display campaign best practices
- App Install Campaigns
Remarketing & Recall Ads (Live Campaign Based with Budget)
- Cookie vs. Data Based Remarketing
- Search Remarketing Ads
- Display Remarketing Ads
- Advanced Remarketing Tools
- Remarketing, RLSA & Dynamic Targeting
YouTube Advertising (Live Campaign Based with Budget)
- fundamentals to YouTube Ads
- YouTube Ads Case Studies
Shopping Ads (Video & Simulation Based)
- Google Merchant Centre Overview
- Shopping PLA Ads & Smart Display Campaigns
- Dynamic remarketing Ads
- Shopping Campaign Best Practices
- Introduction to Facebook Ads
- Facebook Ad Account Setup
- Facebook Pixel Setup
- Audience Creation in Facebook
- Awareness Campaigns on Facebook
- App Install Campaigns on Facebook
- Message ads
- FB Remarketing
- Video Ads on Facebook
- Introduction to Instagram Ads
- Instagram post Ads
- Instagram Story Ads
- Introduction to Twitter Ads
- Twitter Ad Account Setup
- Twitter Conversion Tracking Setup
- Audience Creation in Twitter
- Awareness Campaigns
- Engagement Campaigns
- App Install Campaigns
- App re-engagement Campaigns
- Followers Campaigns
- Video Ads
- Introduction to LinkedIn Ads
- LinkedIn Ad Account Setup
- LinkedIn Insights Tag Setup
- LinkedIn Sponsored Content Ads
- LinkedIn Sponsored InMail Ads
- LinkedIn Text Ads
- LinkedIn Dynamic Ads
- LinkedIn Programmatic Display Ads
- Introduction to Snapchat Ads
- Snapchat Ads Account Setup
- Snapchat Insights Tag Setup
- Why Digital Marketing Certificates are important?
- Certificates you should obtain
- Get more Industry Certificates
- Placement Process
- Understanding Career Path
- Ensuring Your Skill Proficiency
- How to create winning CV
- Live Exercise: Cover Latter & CV Creation
- Mock Interviews
- Mock Presentations
What opportunities will be open for a digital marketer after training?
Now the big question many students ask is, what’s next?
The digital marketing field has a lot to offer you. As it is one of the 10 fastest-growing and highest-paying employment in the world.
You can work as a social media manager, web designer, search engine specialist, content marketer, affiliate marketer, blogger, brand manager, influencer, freelancer, and whatnot. Keep in mind that your choice completely depends on your interest. For instance, if you love to seat for hours to code then a web designer & developer would be the right fit for you. On the contrary, if you love to read and write for people, content development and marketing is the best suitable role for you.
However, after learning digital skills, many youngsters and adults are generating six figures in revenue and so can you! You can start as a freelancer or blogger or establish a company with minimal investment and experience the boom. It gives you the freedom to choose.
Taking the matrix into account, worldwide 63% of businesses have increased their online marketing fund which is estimated to reach $786.2 billion by 2026. In addition, the average local businesses have allocated 5-10% of their revenue to digital marketing. As a result of the booming growth, there will never be a lack of earning possibilities.
1. What is the eligibility for a digital marketing course?
Truthfully, a certain set of skills such as learning ability, creative thinking and communication skill are must-haves to become a master in digital marketing. However, some reputed companies require a minimum 12th, diploma or graduation as an educational qualification.
2. What is the duration of the digital marketing course?
It hardly takes 3 to 4 months to complete the whole curriculum at Frameline institute. However, we continue to help our students after the course completion.
3. Can I join digital marketing after the 12th?
Of course. Education qualification becomes secondary when you have an understanding and learning skills to develop marketing concepts. At our institute, there are countable live examples who have built their digital marketer career after the 12th..
4. How much can a fresher earn in digital marketing?
As a fresher digital marketer, you can earn a minimum average of 15K to 20K. Nevertheless, there are more factors that could influence the ratio such as company level, city, skills and scope of work.
5. Is digital marketing a good career?
Yes, indeed! Digital marketing is a rapidly growing and demanding career path. It is becoming the highest-paid job with multiple benefits. Not for a couple of years but from now on, it will have the highest employment rate. Consequently, you also can start your own business or freelancer.
6. Can housewives join digital marketing training?
Why not? Housewives also can learn digital marketing both online and offline. And can do jobs remotely as well as on-location. We offer both the flexible learning option to housewives.
7. Can I also do freelancing work as a digital marketer?
Definitely yes. In fact, freelancing is the new trend many young digital marketers are following and succeeding. Good thing is that now companies are hiring project-based freelancers for digital marketing. As a result, there are numerous opportunities for freelancers and It gives you freedom!
8. What skills do I have to become a Digital Marketer?
Essentially basic skills as a digital marketer you should have are the ability to make decisions from analytics, SEO and SEM, familiarity with content marketing and copywriting and most important is market research.
9. What are the fees of the digital marketing course in surat?
As it is a short-term course, comparatively the digital marketing course fees at frameline are budget-friendly to everyone.
10. Is digital marketing still a good career option in 2022?
Undoubtedly yes. As businesses are spending more and more on marketing, the demand for digital marketers will continuously rise. Digital marketing is the right time right choice in present and future too.